Snow Day!

We had our first snow day today. I love getting a snow day in December. It feels like an added 24 hours was dropped into our laps for Christmas. Here are some scenes from our day:

Lots of snow play at 8:00 a.m.
















Finally caught up on all the sheets and towels from Thanksgiving!



The neighbors came to craft for the afternoon. H fell in love with making elf clogs. She and E intend to leave them out for St. Nicholas on Wednesday night instead of their everyday shoes.


The pattern came from allsorts



I needle felted this little man. He's wearing a backpack filled with treats. He's part of our Knitting for the World/Wool for the World project and is heading off to a family member....much as I want to keep him.

Karin  – (December 5, 2007 at 5:28 AM)  

Those clogs are so cute! I'm definately makinf a pair myself.

Suse  – (December 5, 2007 at 7:49 AM)  

I love those clogs!

And beautiful post about your winter fair too. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP