Off to the Symphony

After leaving the Winter Fair, we headed up to Burlington to see the Vermont Symphony.

Only in a small state such as Vermont can you....

...run into the guest performers from the Symphony at breakfast...because, really, there aren't a lot of hotels....

...and bump into the grammy-winning violinist and conductor while out shopping and stop to chat...because, really, there is only one street on which to shop.

I'm not sure which thrilled Elizabeth more...meeting musicians or getting to do some Christmas shopping amidst the twinkling lights, carolers, and bell ringers.

dawn klinge  – (December 9, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

What fun! I just watched White Christmas last night, and once again, it made me want to visit Vermont. :)

Tammy  – (December 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

I'm so impressed they KNEW it was a grammy-winning violinist and conductor they bumped into.

Also, I love that last photo...it looks like such a fun place to browse and shop.

Jen  – (December 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

Have a great time! I wanted to also LYK that I featured your Advent spiral tutorial :) I love it and think it will come in VERY handy for us next year...link is here:

http://ancienthearth2.blogspot.com/2010/12/advent-spirals.html

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous –   – (December 16, 2010 at 7:24 AM)  

ahhh... church street!?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP