Dailyness: 1

Time has been slipping by in a blur of daily routine. As a way to stop and notice, I have decided to launch a new little photo series for the rest of the month. I'll be posting just one or two photos each day that capture the dailyness of our life.

Nels and I have a Saturday routine where we head off early in the morning to recycle, visit the attached thrift shop, and get the groceries. Often a coffee is involved.

I like our Saturday date at the dump!

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2009 at 6:53 PM)  

What a nice way to inspire you to take note of those little moments that make up life!

Cadi  – (March 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM)  

Date at the dump. Thanks for the laugh! I needed it. I'm looking forward to your daily snippets!

Cadi  – (March 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Anne  – (March 8, 2009 at 8:16 AM)  

Maybe it doesn't sound incredibly romantic, but at least it is something...Jerome and I are finally getting a little alone time.

Tammy  – (March 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM)  

Date at the dump...roflol! Monty & my date is always the grocery store Friday night. Have to find romance somewhere. ;)

This is going to be a fun series to watch!!!

RunninL8  – (March 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

This should be fun! I look forward to your pictoral life! And it sounds like a great blogging idea for those with little time or who are needing a break!

Anonymous –   – (March 10, 2009 at 2:41 PM)  

Wow, regular adult time alone :-) Something to look forward to as my kids get older!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP