A Year of Crafts

It has been a fun year of crafting at our house. We've built 2 sheds. We invented a game--thunder hole dice. Hels made a pair of mocasins. We've made caps for Haiti. Then there were the needlebooks, sachets, weavings, hats, bags, and lots of acorns!


We look forward to another year of creativity!
Happy New Year!

Mrs. Darling  – (December 31, 2008 at 2:29 PM)  

I love this idea! I dont think I did many crafts with the kids this year. Maybe I did more than I think though. I need to take a peek around my blog and see what got done. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Anne  – (December 31, 2008 at 2:58 PM)  

I have enjoyed seeing your family projects throughout the year. Have a great New Year! Looking forward to more this coming year.

(I have been looking for a moccasin kit or how to for Amelia and have been disappointed in what I have found-could you share your source of inspiration -Hels' are lovely! e-mail: mahayanafarm at yahoo dot com. Amelia is looking forward to going back to Kroka this year)

dawn klinge  – (December 31, 2008 at 3:50 PM)  

You made so many cute things this year...and inspired me so much! I wish you all the best for the new year.

denise  – (December 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM)  

what a fun way to look back on a year of making and crafting!

Jenny  – (January 1, 2009 at 4:10 PM)  

Happy New Year Sarah. Here's to another great one.

Suzanne  – (January 1, 2009 at 4:50 PM)  

What a great idea to look over the year this way.

Angela  – (January 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM)  

What a great tribute to a productive and creative year! I love this!

Anonymous –   – (January 4, 2009 at 11:21 PM)  

That's a lot accomplished in one year!

Happy New Year to you all.

Grace  – (January 7, 2009 at 1:39 PM)  

beautiful projects! each one is so pretty and sweet. i love that your entire family creates together, even as your children grow older.

Tammy  – (January 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM)  

I still think the weaving with the natural items was my favorite. I'm going to have my youngest daughter do some weaving like that with her studies of Native Americans.

kristin  – (January 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM)  

such a wonderful mosaic sarah...do you ever wonder how you are able to do so much in a year?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP