Boxing Day

Tomten Girl on Christmas Day:

We've had a very quiet boxing day enjoying our new books, movies, and other Christmas treats. Tonight we are going to a potluck dinner. The idea is that everybody is to bring their leftover Christmas food. We don't have any leftovers so today I made scalloped potatoes and corn pudding for tonight's dinner and baked beans for a dinner at my Mother's tomorrow. Yum!

Now we all just need to get out of our pajamas.....


Lisa Anne  – (December 26, 2008 at 4:16 PM)  

I am sure your friends would be fine if you showed up for dinner in your pajamas. We have SOO many leftovers we should probably go to that pot-luck...just a five hour drive...

Anonymous –   – (December 26, 2008 at 5:47 PM)  

oh we also had a relaxing pyjama day over here. ;-)
And for dinner we had our christmas leftovers. some cheese and a lovely nuts ans raisins bread.

enjoy the rest of the holidays.

dawn klinge  – (December 26, 2008 at 7:44 PM)  

Today, my husband had to work, but I think tomorrow, we will resume with the lounging about in our pajamas. Have fun at the potluck...that's a good idea.

Anonymous –   – (December 27, 2008 at 1:41 AM)  

I love those pj days. Yours sounds just perfect.

Anonymous –   – (December 28, 2008 at 11:21 PM)  

I spent far too many days over the holiday in my jammies! But that's the beauty of staying home for Christmas.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP