A Milestone!

This photo was just emailed to me down here in Williamsburg.
Hels has a new chore!

Anonymous –   – (June 27, 2008 at 10:01 PM)  

I think Blogger ate my comment...just delete if I'm repeating myself.

That's a lot of grass! I hope she leaves some clover for the bees :)

Tara  – (June 28, 2008 at 7:46 AM)  

Tess is right there with her. Since we switched to a rotary blade mower, mowing became much more kid-friendly. I'm loving it!

Lisa Anne  – (June 28, 2008 at 8:12 AM)  

Amelia started driving the small John Deere this year, Jerome and I had tears in our eyes. Our babies are growing up! Can't wait to hear about Williamsburg.

dawn klinge  – (June 28, 2008 at 7:25 PM)  

I bet she was pretty proud...I remember how excited I was the first time I mowed the lawn.

RunninL8  – (July 2, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

i was OVERJOYED this past winter when my oldest eagarly took over the chore of snow blowing the driveway! Quite a tough undertaking here in Alaska!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP