April showers bring surprise...


...May Flowers!












Shh!! Wait here!









Quick! Run!



While Lou was busily surprising the neighbors with a posy, Hels was with N at a dawn Morris Dancing festival. Welcome Spring!


Happy First of May!

World Wide Alternative  – (May 1, 2008 at 9:29 AM)  

I love that you did the hang & run!
I can't wait 'til the girls are old enough...Xxx

dawn klinge  – (May 1, 2008 at 9:59 AM)  

That was so sweet of Hels to leave the flowers like that. I almost forgot that it was May day! I'm glad you posted about this.

Anonymous –   – (May 1, 2008 at 1:41 PM)  

Sweet photo essay. Dawn is coming early and chilly these days, isn't it?

Anonymous –   – (May 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM)  

Nice idea!

Anonymous –   – (May 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM)  

nice idea!

Cadi  – (May 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM)  

Awww. What a sweet idea! Reminds me of rural Bavaria where I grew up. On Mayday guys would actually put up Maytrees in the yards of their "beloved." :-)

Lisa Anne  – (May 1, 2008 at 9:44 PM)  

What a fun morning, I love MayDay!

Teaching Handwork  – (May 2, 2008 at 5:49 AM)  

How fun!!!! flowers are always a sure smile on the face gift!

and the Mayday dance looks like it was beautiful

I like the scarfs on the wrist look

Sue  – (May 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM)  

I loved your May Day picture story--you really captured the thrilling, secret, glad,joy of leaving May Day baskets. Your girls are so blessed to have you as their mother. You are wonderful, Sarah.

Fondly,
Susan

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP