April showers bring rain and....


... snow? I'm loving all the bright new colors in our mudroom now that I've put away the snow gear and unearthed the rain gear and crocs.

I'm sure I've now jinxed things and it will snow.










I love getting all the snow gear organized and packed away.





I have quite a pile of mending and washing though. I think this year I might take it all to a laundromat--it's quite a pile!

Then again, the girls might end up wearing it this week....

dawn klinge  – (April 28, 2008 at 8:55 PM)  

We had 80 degree weather one weekend this April, and snow the next ;) Weird weather. Your mud room looks very cheery.

Anonymous –   – (April 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM)  

Spring is such a mixed up time. I'm still putting wool undershirts on my kids, but then some days they get too hot, and then it gets cold and rainy again, but their rainclothes make them sweat too....

But I am glad to put away the bulky snow gear!

Lisa Anne  – (April 29, 2008 at 9:30 AM)  

While my daughter was in Florida, it go up to 88 degrees, we were so hot from gardening that Jerome and I jumped in the pond (of course immediately jumped right back out again) and today was so cold I had to get my smart wool out of my dresser and put on layers. Crazy Spring! I am also cleaning out the area of the basement where we take off our farm clothes and winter gear, putting fleeces and raincoats out and packing winter clothes till next year. Maybe this will encourage Lady Spring to stay.

Tara  – (April 29, 2008 at 12:55 PM)  

Never fails... I pack away my favorite woolie sweaters and we get a cold spell. This time we are outsmarting it and leaving for the beach!

Gypsy  – (April 29, 2008 at 10:26 PM)  

I love the idea of such dramatic seasonal changes - here in New Zealand we kind of drift from mild summer to mild winter - it must be very exciting to pack away the winter things and get ready for summer. Love it - and you look so organised!

Lisa  – (April 30, 2008 at 5:59 PM)  

Its raining, raining and raining some more in Uk. But hey we're used to it here!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP