Knitting for the World....


Here's the latest in our Knitting for the World and our Families project. I knit this tote bag using a pattern from the book Oneskein by Leigh Radford. I was expecting it to felt to a much smaller size than this. No worries, though. I'm going to line it with a soft flannel and give it to my SIL for Christmas. Next up--some cotton washcloths in a basketweave stitch.

p.s. See the little bowl of felt nut-people? My girls made them for this weekend's Winter Fair. A favorite guest at the Winter Fair is the Pocket Lady who wears an apron full of little pockets. Children can reach in and take a treasure.

Anonymous –   – (November 27, 2007 at 7:08 AM)  

Ooh Sarah,
The bag looks gorgeous !! I really like the colours.

Anonymous –   – (December 18, 2007 at 5:52 AM)  

woow the bag is simply superab buddy.Thanks for shairng with us.
keep up the work.
www.lifeinfozone.com/category/clothing-accessories/

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP