New Year Projects

I enjoyed the Granny Square Sampler Crochet Along so much that I've been hunting for a 2014 project. I found this Downton Abbey KAL and I have convinced some friends to do it with me. We live about an hour apart so we won't be watching every together but we are all going to do the project.


I was going to do this project, but there's no way I could pass on the Downton Abbey project.


I have also thought it would be fun to do a reading challenge and am pondering this one. I love Historical Fiction.


I am nervous about this coming year. There are lots of decisions to make and changes to come. It helps to have a project to do with friends. Anybody want to join in?



Sue  – (January 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM)  

What fun challenges! You know, I've never participated in a knit-along, but this year I am going to do Ysolda's 'Follow Your Arrow'. I ordered my yarn today. : ) The Downton Abbey KAL looks like a good one, too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP