Catching up on Summer Happenings

Labor Day is almost here and I find myself with a few moments to catch up with summer happenings.  A few weeks ago we went down to Florida to visit with Nelson's parents. It was a joyful reunion as it is 6 months from their big accident.


The girls had a marvelous time with the golf cart. Liz got to drive and the quote of the week was "wow, this is different from Mario Cart."


Here I am with my in-laws. Wes is home, up and walking. The last time I had seen him he was on a ventilator and unable to even push the call-button for the nurse.


We had another wonderful reunion this summer. Here I am with my brother and our cousin Miriam. We hadn't seen here in over 10 years.


My parents celebrated their 40th anniversary this summer. They cut their wedding cake with a sword so I found a sword for this cake.  I couldn't find a saber, so they ended up using a Spanish broadsword I had borrowed from a friend. It was very fun!

For me, summer is always family time. I was so happy to have these gatherings.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP