Martinmas Songs, Lanterns, and Traditions


I have been getting a lot of emails requesting PDFs of Martinmas Songs. This is the link to all my past Martinmas posts. Included here are the songs and a tutorial for making balloon lanterns.

Martinmas is one of my favorite fall festivals. I look forward to turning our hearts toward the spirit of giving and thankfulness that is November.

Susan  – (November 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM)  

Thank you for putting all of this together. I have enjoyed every one of these posts--so many good thoughts and ideas. I love this season, too. May we all be inspired by St. Martin's spirit of heartfelt giving.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP