Getting Organized...

....for a big trip


This was a fun little sewing project I completed this week. These car organizers will soon be filled with all the stuff the girls need to keep entertained on a big trip. I attached them to the top of the seats with buttonholes through which I stuck the headrests. There is tight elastic at the bottom. I need to make some sort of attachment in the center so they don't get in the way too much. I may also put another bit of velcro in the bottom big pockets.

Lou is a little upset with the fabric choice (which is from old curtains). She wanted leopard stripe :)

Tammy  – (August 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

sarah  – (August 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

we used to have one of these when my dd was little, although I must admit I didn't make it myself. Well done!

Tonya Gunn  – (August 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

what a great idea! Have a wonderful adventure.

softearthart  – (August 6, 2010 at 2:30 AM)  

A great idea, I can see it full of "things to do" cheers Marie

Unknown  – (August 7, 2010 at 10:06 PM)  

Have a wonderful time, we are leaving in a week for a 3 month road trip..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP