The Great Sock Knit-Off

Do you remember the great sock knit-off challenge I had with Lou? I have been working on this one sad sock for about three years. She was going slow with her own sock-knitting project so I challenged her to a knit-off.

Well, you may have guessed at the result...

She's wearing...um...two completed socks.


I won't even show you my one sock. I hang my head in shame.
More knitting knews to come though.

Penny  – (June 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

Gorgeous socks!

(and yours will be too :))

Tammy  – (June 23, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

LOL. ;)

And congrats Lou, the socks are pretty!

Mama Randa Morning Glory  – (June 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

Her blue socks are cute, and especialy love the sock in the top photo. Is that the one you're working on?
I'm with you, I don't have the patience for sock-knitting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP