Photos from the Phone

Here are some pix from around school and home from yesterday. My phone takes pretty good photos outside and pretty grainy photos inside.

Helen taking a break from intense play rehearsal. She was at school from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. yesterday. She's loving her hat and wears it around school all day. She's the tallest kid in the school and the hat makes quite an impression. She ends the play with a beautiful solo song. I know I'm going to cry!

Lou got stuck waiting around after school while I had a meeting. She decided to work on her Greek vase. Here she is in the woodworking/pottery room at school. We're reading the Odyssey at night and practicing play lines. It's all Greek at our house now.

And, finally, just to add to the crazyness of our lives.....Odin with a cut foot that may require stitches. He can't be left alone or he starts chewing. However, Nels had to go to Boston for the week so Odin is being left alone....chewing :)

softearthart  – (April 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM)  

A busy time with lots of practicing in your home. mu darling daughter graduated form class 12 last year, so I have been through that. love and light Marie

Suse  – (April 15, 2010 at 7:58 AM)  

Son #2 is making a Greek vase too! I love how our lives often mirror each other on our opposite sides of the globe.

Poor Odin in the Cone of Shame. He looks awfully sad.

And look, you have Gucci spam. That's pretty posh. I only get boring spam selling pharmaceuticals.

Susan  – (April 24, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

I loved this glimpse into your daughters' school. Spring is always a busy season at our house, too. I love it! --That last glorious burst of productive energy before the lazy days of summer begin.

Ouch! Poor Odin. I hope he is able to recover without stitches.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP