Simple Gifts

There are so many reasons why this video is special to me.

It is one of my favorite songs...it speaks to an ongoing theme of simplicity that we strive for in our home...it's a gift from my girls to me because playing together takes a lot of patience and practice...and it's a gift from my girls to their Grandmother who is recuperating from a knee replacement she had last week.

Enjoy

Pussnae  – (November 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM)  

Thank you for that gift! I love that song too and often find myself humming it as I go about my house work and de-cluttering. Beautiful.

Grace  – (November 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM)  

Lovely! That is a special song to me - it was played and sung at my wedding....
Thanks for sharing.

Cadi  – (November 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM)  

What a lovely song & how sweet. Awwww. So beautiful.

Anonymous –   – (November 9, 2009 at 3:50 AM)  

Thank you Hels and Lou for this beautiful gift on this grey Belgian monday morning.

Suse  – (November 9, 2009 at 6:02 AM)  

Bravo girls! And thank you both.

Thank you to you too Sarah for posting it for all your online friends to share!

Lisa Anne  – (November 9, 2009 at 8:16 AM)  

Lovely, one of my favorite songs too. It IS hard to learn to play together and they did a great job.

TCallihan  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM)  

What a beautiful job they did on this duet! I first heard this song when I was seven and it was the first piece of music that spoke to my soul. I love this piece and your girls played lovely.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP