Waldorf 4th Grade

Here are some pictures from Lou's 4th grade main lesson book.

Local Geography


Animal Study


The Lion


Box Turtle Habitat

Math Class


Form Drawing


French Vocabulary


German Vocabulary--her favorite class


I'm in love with this queen!


dawn klinge  – (June 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM)  

I loved seeing Lou's work from fourth grade. She does such beautiful work.

sarah  – (June 17, 2009 at 5:09 PM)  

So wonderful! What beautiful pictures :-)

Mrs. Darling  – (June 18, 2009 at 12:19 AM)  

What she can really draw! Great job!

Lisa  – (June 18, 2009 at 11:20 AM)  

What beautiful work. I love the queen, too!

Crescent Moon  – (June 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM)  

Great work! My little one is only going into second grade, but I love seeing the things that we can look forward to in the future! Thank you for sharing!

ellen  – (June 19, 2009 at 7:33 PM)  

I am truly enjoying the work that your children have created.
I love...especially..the camel. There is such movement there.

Angela  – (June 24, 2009 at 6:07 AM)  

Oh my...another day with Waldorf envy! Her work is fabulous!

onegoldensun  – (August 25, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

hello! I just found your lovely blog. I am very excited to see this post because I will be embarking on a grade 4 year of waldorf at home this year. I love the beautiful main lesson work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP