Almost Wordless Wednesday







Anonymous –   – (June 3, 2009 at 8:58 AM)  

These are the cutest photos I've seen a while. :)

dawn klinge  – (June 3, 2009 at 11:45 AM)  

Cute! :) I wish the two violin players great success in their new venture.

Tammy  – (June 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

Like Dawn, I also wish the 2 violin players great success! This was sweet to see. :)

Commonweeder  – (June 3, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

TAlk about concentration! great post. Good luck to the musicians.

sarah  – (June 3, 2009 at 4:32 PM)  

Oh so adorable!! How wonderful that you could capture these images without her realising, they are so sweet. Good luck to the musicians from me too.

gardenmama  – (June 3, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

Oh, my! These photos are SO CUTE!!
Love the little sign : ) Adorable!!

Pussnae  – (June 3, 2009 at 6:23 PM)  

Wow-pictures sure can tell a story! Very cute.

Anonymous –   – (June 4, 2009 at 7:29 AM)  

I think I'm owed a couple of concerts by the sea

Crescent Moon  – (June 4, 2009 at 8:00 AM)  

What a wonderful Summer job idea! I hope they get lots of gigs.
She's really having a good time with that old typewriter isn't she?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP