Dailyness: 5

Wednesday brought fever. Ice storm. Mud. Husband away. Meetings out of town again. Weepy child.

Wednesday brought balance. Canceled meeting. Fresh sheets. Hugs. Porridge with blueberries we picked one hot day. Dinner in the crockpot--chicken and spinach from last summer's garden.

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

Breakfast and dinner sound very good. I hope everyone is feeling a little better today.

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

I had the fever/weeping child/mud/husband away combo last week. Your dinner sounds good, though.

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2009 at 4:13 PM)  

Sounds like a day to cuddle!

I wish my son, who is home sick today, were a little more sick so he wouldn't bounce off the walls so much :-)

sarah  – (March 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM)  

I hope everyone is feeling a little better by the time you read this. Although I must say I do like the sound of your snug day.

Tammy  – (March 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM)  

I'm glad you were able to find some balance throughout it all...

Thinking of you and hoping your house is all on the mend soon.

Joy  – (March 15, 2009 at 6:03 AM)  

I hope everyone is feeling better but glad you found some balance.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP