Dailyness: 3


A spring storm brings 5" of snow on top of the 6" of muddy ruts. It's a bone-jarring drive to our house these days.

My walk down to get the newspaper was a bit treacherous.
At least Odin enjoys it!






Our house will slowly emerge from this snowscape....right?

Lisa Anne  – (March 9, 2009 at 6:20 PM)  

March is the hardest month for me, I am so ready for real spring weather. We have had cold rain all day with ice coming tonight.
Snow IS so beautiful though.

Tammy  – (March 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM)  

Oh wow...look at all of your snow! We've had so much wind and rain lately, that most of ours has melted away.

sarah  – (March 9, 2009 at 9:58 PM)  

I'd love to have snow like that - but I guess I can only say that because I don't have snow like that and don't know what itsl ike.

dawn klinge  – (March 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM)  

It does look pretty. :) BTW, I love the name of your dog!

Anonymous –   – (March 10, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

Our snow keeps melting in between storms, so we never have much to enjoy. But I'll never get tired of watching snow falling!

Anonymous –   – (March 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM)  

Spring is Coming and will thaw, but we will also have the next two months of mud season to contend with before drier hotter weather.
This month is always the hardest to get through. I can see the end of the tunnel(of snow), but it seemingly takes for ever to get there. It doesn't help that we are cloud covered with only grey skies to look up to, it is hard to put a smile on my face.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP