Calling my name

The blog has been calling my name, but I just haven't been able to respond! N and I have been outrageously ill with the flu. Neither of has been this sick in years.

This bowl of Easter grass caught my eye this morning. I could look at it as one more thing I haven't cleaned up ...or I could look more closely and see that little teepees have been made in it. I believe there's a little china frog living in there. There are little play scenes like this all over the house right now. Sweet, but messy.

I'm starting to breathe more freely and have just declared to the family that the theme for April will be SPRING CLEANING!

dawn klinge  – (April 3, 2008 at 10:50 AM)  

I'm so sorry your family is sick. I hope they feel better soon. I love spring cleaning and I think I'll have a similar theme for April myself.

Tammy  – (April 3, 2008 at 11:03 AM)  

I hope you feel better soon!

I think you should keep the wheat grass around a bit longer. I love the look of the pretty green against the snow in the background of the photo.

Tara  – (April 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM)  

Hoping you are on the mend soon!
Take care...

sarah  – (April 3, 2008 at 3:33 PM)  

I'm so sorry you have been sick, I hope you are improving now.

I love the picture of the grass. I love the creativity within it. I'd rather see teepees on my table than tidy grass. Which is why my house is always a mess, of course!

Lisa  – (April 3, 2008 at 7:21 PM)  

Hope you all feel better soon, I love the little teepees!!

Anonymous –   – (April 3, 2008 at 7:27 PM)  

Feel better soon! I like the grass tepees very much, as I'm sure the frog does too.

World Wide Alternative  – (April 3, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Oh no! Not the icky sickies!?!
I hope it all clears up soon & you are raring to go.
Do spring clean around the play scenes, there's nothing wrong with the odd T-pee here & there...;) Xxx

Cadi  – (April 3, 2008 at 11:31 PM)  

Sending you best wishes for health! Bright blessings, Cadi

Anonymous –   – (April 4, 2008 at 1:01 AM)  

We have piles of acorns strewn everywhere! There's always something. I Love the grass teepees. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Lisa Anne  – (April 4, 2008 at 9:39 AM)  

I'm glad you are on the mend, I have stops and starts off spring cleaning fits around here.

Anonymous –   – (April 8, 2008 at 10:55 AM)  

What's TFN's street address? TG

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP