CHEEP CHEEP!!



We're all housebound with another wintry mix. I'm rather done with it all--especially after green week when I realized the only things green outdoors were street signs and hemlock.

We decided to give spring a little kick start today. Some of us were into pastels and polyester....






Others of us were into a more wooly, woodsy approach.


This little chick is liking his wooly egg.


I'm on clean-up duty. There's a very elaborate circus being set up in the basement for our evening's entertainment. I guess this wintry mix wasn't so bad after all!

Tara  – (March 8, 2008 at 5:03 PM)  

It looks as if you are really making the best of it there... although I don't envy your clean up duty status. Enjoy the circus tonight!

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM)  

Gorgeous! Please would you post instructions? I'd love to make some for my dd for Easter.

Lisa  – (March 9, 2008 at 4:56 AM)  

They're lovely, are they all needle felted? I'd love some tips too please.

Tammy  – (March 9, 2008 at 11:51 AM)  

What a lovely way to feel "springy!"

I too am ready for winter to move on. :)

Lisa Anne  – (March 9, 2008 at 6:12 PM)  

I love the bluebird! The circus sounds fun, my daughter asked recently if she could hang a trapeze/swing from her bedroom ceiling and put tumbling mats underneath!....me- "ummm"
Have fun!

dawn klinge  – (March 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM)  

Those are such sweet little spring decorations. You have so much creativity in your family.

thegoodwitch  – (March 10, 2008 at 4:34 PM)  

uggh, I'm so jealous! I can't wet felt to save my soul, and I have tried far too many times to try again. I desperately want to teach the girls, so i'll just send 'em to your house for tea!

Enjoy the Winter, we are in Indian Summer here and by midday, we're just too tired to do anything!

Anonymous –   – (March 10, 2008 at 7:54 PM)  

Ohh.. I would love to try those felted eggs that open and reveal another little something. So charming!

And although I am enjoying spring at our home... I would have loved some real, real snow this winter!

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2008 at 4:30 PM)  

That table looks so tempting. Wish we could have come and joined you and done some crafting too.

kneek  – (March 19, 2008 at 4:42 PM)  

I love the nest! It looks much more solid than most of the nests we made. What sort of wool did you use? I don't have much in my inventory that is very sturdy. The birds are adorable! I love the feather wings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP