Shoveling and Traveling


We spent part of President's Day clearing the 30" of snow off our roof. Odin jumped out the bathroom window to help. He was ushered back inside quite quickly. It was a very foggy day with a lot of snow evaporating.







And we spent part of President's Day getting ready for a trip..... stay tuned to find out where we land....


I showed Lou the wonderful birthday comments and she was beyond thrilled. I'm not sure she realized that people actually read this blog! Thanks to all of you who commented. It's fun to find out who is reading the blog and it was very fun for Lou.

dawn klinge  – (February 18, 2008 at 6:30 PM)  

Have fun on your trip! I'm glad nobody fell off the roof while shoveling snow.

Tara  – (February 18, 2008 at 6:42 PM)  

Odin looks like he needs a little super hero cape standing out there!
Safe travels to you all.

Lisa Anne  – (February 18, 2008 at 11:11 PM)  

30 inches! I bet your sad your leaving for vacation....I hope you are going someplace warm and lovely. I am dreaming of Belize:)

World Wide Alternative  – (February 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM)  

When I saw the pics the first thing that came to mind was my mother's voice. I could literally hear her yell "Get down off that roof!"
Have a great time away, I'll be staying tuned...Xxx

Lisa  – (February 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM)  

Oh how my girls would love all that snow - not one flake yet in UK, have a good vacation. Lisa (UK)

Anonymous –   – (February 24, 2008 at 5:48 PM)  

That is a lot of snow. Hard for me to really comprehend it since when we get our tiny snows, everything shuts down. We have had to plow the driveway once, and sometimes de ice the steps... I cannot imagine having to get it off of the roof top though!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP