Her World

I just cleaned off H's camera so she could take it on a field trip. It's pretty cheap, so the images aren't the greatest....but I thought it would be fun to see our home through her eyes.







Her Sister


Her Dog


Her Mother


Her Homework


Her Room (ACK what a mess!)

Sue  – (November 14, 2007 at 1:56 PM)  

Loved this post! My children have an inexpensive digital camera that they all share, and I love looking at the pictures they take. It's a unique window into their thoughts and personalities in which I get a glimpse into how they look at their world. And, there are always a few really GREAT shots, like H's photo of her dog. That is a really wonderful picture. Thanks for sharing!

Rowan  – (November 16, 2007 at 8:41 AM)  

Great photos - and you have a Weimerana! They are great dogs aren't they? It was nice of you to comment on my blog, you're lucky to live in New England, it's a wonderful area.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP