Mushrooms and Acorns

Mushrooms and acorns are starting to appear in our woods. These little acorns and mushroom have appeared on my kitchen island. The acorns are needle felted and then glued into the acorn caps, inspired by this acorn post. Our dining room table has been completely taken over by fleece. We're having a little jump on autumn here.

Mary Beth  – (August 29, 2007 at 7:50 PM)  

Those are adorable! I especially love that mushroom.

ellen  – (August 30, 2007 at 12:10 PM)  

I love the acorns and mushrooms. Thanks also for the lovely Grace Paley poem.

Anonymous –   – (November 10, 2007 at 11:05 PM)  

I am just looking through your older posts since I found some computer time and just have to say that I love this idea. I once gathered acorns and placed them on a lovely footed glass bowl - only to observe a few days later several worms crawling from one to another, feasting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP