In the Pumpkin Patch


Look what we found in the pumpkin patch! These little needle-felted pumpkins are a favorite fall project. We made them a little earlier than normal because they are about to go into a package for a friend.

kneek  – (August 27, 2007 at 2:32 AM)  

So, so sweet! Eeek! I love them. I have to try some more sculptural felt, but I'm so afraid of getting myself instead of the pad on the small 3D objects. What is your secret?

Maymomvt  – (August 27, 2007 at 7:05 AM)  

We just go slow and try not to get poked :-) We've made a few more things--mushrooms and acorns. It's not autumn, but my girls are going great guns with the autumn theme. I'll have to come up with new ideas when it's November and all we can find in the woods are acorns for inspiration!

Mary Beth  – (August 29, 2007 at 7:52 PM)  

So darling! Wish I could make these. I know nothing about felting, alas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP