my projects


I am E. I am age 8 and I am a excellent at sewing on my great grandmother's sewing machine. I made a quilt on it.

I made a ton of headbands. H helped.



Here I am wearing one.


















This bag was the first thing I ever made on the sewing machine. I carry my scrapbook in it because it is so special.
The little heart-shaped doll is named "Hearty" because I made her on Valentine's Day. She also has a magnet in her body so I can put her on the frig.

This bigger doll is named "Blue Baby." One day when I was bored I made the pink dress she is wearing. It has pins stuck into her because the dress is too small.









This kitten is knitted and purled. It has a bell around its neck. I made it at school. She is very special because I made her.

Sue  – (June 17, 2007 at 12:31 AM)  

Hi E!
I am soooo impressed by your sewing and knitting skills. The quilt you made is lovely--the colors and fabrics you chose are very pretty. How long did it take you to make?

I really like your headbands, too. Do you use a pattern for them?

I love dolls and cats--yours are truly beautiful. They must be very special to you.

I am so happy that you shared your projects with us.

Sue in MA
homeschooling mother of 5

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED  – (June 17, 2007 at 8:27 AM)  

Just found tyour blog from Soule Mama and I have really enjoyed reading it. I worry about my eight year old sewing, I think I need to let him play...
A beautiful read and lovely pictures
Thanks
Suzie Sews

Anonymous –   – (June 19, 2007 at 1:19 PM)  

Dear E,

I love all the lovely projects you've been working on especially the quilt. Was it very difficult? You look like you're a whizz on the sewing machine.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP