Waldorf 7th Grade

Elizabeth brought home her 7th grade work and I thought I'd share some of it.

This is the cover to her main lesson book. The instructions were to create a cover that represented an aspect of their 7th grade curriculum. Liz focused on perspective drawing and geometry--two of her favorite subjects.


7th grade handwork included this geometric ball and celtic embroidery.



Here are some of her math pages.
They also began Algebra.



They studied anatomy and physiology, physics, and chemistry. 



History covered the Renaissance, Reformation, and Age of Discovery.


They also made these wooden bowls in woodworking and sculpted hands in art class.


I love the 7th grade curriculum!

Stella  – (June 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM)  

http://stella-thislife.blogspot.co.uk/

That work is fantastic. I live in the UK and my partner went to a Steiner School. I have just today sent my application in the post for our daughter to get an interview. The fees are a lot and I hope we will be able to send her there for as long as possible.

sarah  – (June 20, 2012 at 5:58 PM)  

that's all so amazing and beautiful!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte  – (June 24, 2012 at 10:58 AM)  

All of this really stimulates the create and math part of the brain. Are there any computer lessons? Keyboard?

Sarah  – (June 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM)  

Their summer assignment is to learn to keyboard and they will have several computer assignments next year.

Frieda  – (June 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM)  

Your daughter's work is beautiful. My son just finished the 7th grade at the Minnesota Waldorf School in St. Paul. It is fun to see what Elizabeth is doing in her school. I also love to see your photos of the amazing Vermont scenery. Thanks for sharing!

queen of the castle  – (July 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM)  

My soon to be 7th grader says, "Amazing work!"

Her mother is getting some ideas . . .

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP