New Year's Eve Mustaches at Midnight

This year we enjoyed a raclette dinner on New Year's Eve.




We watched "Frozen," and then cast some fortunes.


Dessert was chocolate fondue.
We don't have a lot of specialty cooking gear, but what we do have all seems to come out at the holidays!


Nelson and I went to bed and woke up in the morning to see that that the kids had kept themselves up to midnight by making mustache cookies. Of course!


Luxury Serviced Apartments Lady  – (February 4, 2015 at 7:04 AM)  

Those moustaches are so cute, I hope you have an incredibly happy new year!

queen of the castle  – (November 6, 2019 at 8:21 PM)  

I was looking for the St. Martin song and found it here, on your lovely blog that I used to read! How I miss seeing your beautiful home and crafts and homemade gifts. Looks like you gave up the ghost on blogging about the same time I closed up Pinewood Castle. Your kids must be all grown now. Mine are ages 9-19. You were wise to keep your blog online. I did not want to keep paying Typepad, so it's all in some garbled digital form somewhere. I hope my husband will figure out how to get it back up someday, as it would be a shame for all that work to be wasted. Anyway, thought I would say "hello"!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP