Winter Fun

It certainly has been a snowy, cold winter. I actually really like it. I got to spend one snow day in front of the fire. Nelson was at work, so I sent him this photo to let him know what he was missing...


Snowy days have required lots of tea and treats. Here the girls are preparing for midterms--another integral part of January now.


Nelson and I have gotten out a few times to snowshoe.


This is Nelson's trail out behind our house.


Our town also has an extensive backwoods (free) trail system for skiers and showshoes. 
We've had fun exploring.


Nelson and Helen took a snowboarding lesson.
I think Helen is hooked.


Liz has been enjoying baking exotic treats. 
Here are fortune cookies she made.


Inside were quotes such as "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" (Jimi Hendrix) and "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." (Einstein).

I really do love winter!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP