The Photo-Shoot Adventure

We just got back from a long weekend in Maine. We did all the usual Maine things--kayaked, ate lobster, and swam.  A highlight of our trips to Maine is always a stop at Halcyon Yarn. After picking up some yarn, the girls went on a knitting bender and knit non-stop for hours on end.  After they finished, they packed it all up in a dry-bag and disappeared in a kayak for a photo shoot.


While Liz manned the kayak, Helen climbed the cliffs to get everything in place.
All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't there. I think I would have been a bit uptight.


Here are some of the photos they took of their knitting.






They look a lot bigger when they are all on their own on the cliff!


I love the fact that my teenagers went on a gnome photo shoot.

Amos Wright  – (August 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM)  

That is wonderful post and just made my day! Those are the luckiest gnomes I know...

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM)  

this is really wonderful i wish my kids were this creative

Project Tara  – (September 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM)  

This is SO cute! My daughter still has her Waldorf gnome on her bookshelf. I remember the gnome party and gnome weddings of grade school like they were yesterday. I love that your older girls did this.

Kristin Nicholas  – (September 19, 2012 at 9:01 AM)  

OMG - this is so totally cute and fabulous. I can imagine them climbing the rocks, steadying the camera. Totally precious. What a memory!
No kitties left. Two are still here but we have homes for them - leaving soon!
Best,
Kristin

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP