Light the Advent Candle Four

The entire family came to see Helen perform in Revels on the fourth Sunday of Advent.
It was a fun show with a great band playing Elizabethan instruments.


The rest of the week was spent helping Helen catch up with tests, homework, and sleep.

There was also lots of crafting. The sewing machine went nonstop for about 3 days. Helen moved it into her room and I heard it going into the wee hours. She not only got all her gifts made, but made a lot of cloth bags for wrapping.

Liz spent hours in her crafting tent.

I spent hours and hours knitting and watching Jane Austen. This is a personal tradition of mine, and I now realize that it isn't Christmas without a Jane Austen marathon.

This crafting is good for the soul.

Francesca  – (December 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM)  

I never did it... a Jane Austen Marathon for Christmas.... maybe I could do a carol listening marathon but my family would throw me out of the house !!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP