Easter Changes

Each year we have given the girls little wooden bunnies. We have so many now that we were able to have a parade down the table. I decided we had enough and skipped getting them this year only to have Helen wistfully remark that she hoped the Easter Bunny would bring a little wooden rabbit like usual. Oh Well.

I also decided that the girls were too old for the usual stuffed bunny. Our Easter basket tradition doesn't include gifts aside from the bunny, so I was a bit stumped at what to do. I ended up getting Haikubes and creating haikus next to their baskets.

We are certainly at a transition point with the Easter basket tradition. The only thing I did figure out is that the little wooden bunnies must continue.

Tulika Verma  – (April 29, 2011 at 1:49 PM)  

love the pictures, and the beauty of your life that you share!

sarah  – (April 29, 2011 at 11:35 PM)  

I love how you are so mindful.

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM)  

I just came upon your Blog and I'm really enjoying it. I have a12-year old and it's nice for me to connect with another Waldorf family with older children. My husband, son, and I live in rural northern California, but did live in Vermont for one year (2000), when my son was year old.
Cheers.
Traci

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP