Meet Simba

Poor Calvin has had to get a "lion cut" because he had terrible mats in his fur. He was a little confused yesterday but is back to his normal self today.


Here he is on the porch looking very longingly at the birds.

Tammy  – (June 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

LOL...ok, I shouldn't giggle, but...ROFLOL. ;)

I love the sleek body and poofy tail! :) :) :)

Lovely World  – (June 15, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

Oh my. We have a fluffy yellow cat just like that. And, she has a terrible time keeping her hair smooth. She has had similar haircuts, but none quite so lion like!!

I just read the posts about the school year ending and thoughts about your beloved Waldorf school. It dawns on me that my friends the Stadlers may have had their children in that same school. Could that be so?

sarah  – (June 15, 2010 at 4:47 PM)  

Poor kitty! But lol. Oh, but pooooor kitty. The look on his face in the first picture is priceless.

softearthart  – (June 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

We have a long haired cat too, cheers Marie

Penny  – (June 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM)  

oh.my. I'm glad Calvin regained his, um, dignity? lol

I've been thinking about you a lot as Helen graduates. Wishing her (and you!) well on the next phases of your journeys...

Thank you for sharing so much on your blog Sarah, I have really been inspired by you so often. :)

Nan  – (June 20, 2010 at 8:30 AM)  

Oh, Sarah! We have to shave our Raya for the same reason. I just can't figure out why she didn't have mats like these when she was younger. Tom uses an electric pet clipper. For some strange reason, she loves it. She purrs and purrs the whole time.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP