My Work Buddies

Outside

and inside


that tail can really get in my way

Lisa Anne  – (January 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

What is it with cats and their need to impede vision of one's reading or work? My cat will sprawl across any magazine I am reading or stand right in between me and my book, she has tried the computer thing too!

Linda  – (January 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM)  

Oh wow, your cat looks just like ours from the back, that fluffy tail says it all:)

Quiltin' Mama  – (January 26, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

wow that is some tail!! Is it always that large? Our Orange/red cat has a tail that size only when spooked. Both my cats have a passion for laying on any new fabric or quilt in progress especially the ones that you do not want Cat hair on. Good Friends to work with.

ZenCrafter  – (January 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM)  

I can imagine that tail swishing across the screen periodically--thanks for the laugh!

And thanks so much for visiting my blog! I hope you are able to get the stone this time; there are more to come as long as I can find the time to stitch!

Anonymous –   – (January 29, 2010 at 9:08 PM)  

Your cat makes me wish I had a tail :-)

Suzanne  – (January 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM)  

Is that cat perches waiting for a tasty morsel:-)

Neusa Silva Vaz  – (January 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

I think the beautiful snow, 41 years and have never seen here in Brazil do not, here is very hot. I saw your pictures and I was dreaming, all white, gives a sense of peace ... neusa

Kristin Nicholas  – (January 31, 2010 at 4:31 PM)  

Hi Sarah - Oh, my goodness - "Zelda" is huge! So is his brother Mr. Hannah. His tail is glorious - just like his brother and half brother! Glad he is doing well and bothering your work - all our cats do that to me too! Enjoy the winter! Kristin and Julia

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP