Meet Tim and Tin

For Kayla and Emily,

Meet Lou's soda can robot
When standing this way, it is Tim (who is a boy)

and when in this direction, it is Tin (who is a girl)

Tim/Tin likes to dress in pom poms.

Soda can robots are pretty fun!

Tammy  – (January 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM)  

Oh, Kayla loves this! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I looked at your post the other day, but wanted to wait to show Kayla when she got back from her sleepover with Grandma.

It's kind of a cute little guy/gal, isn't it? :)

urban craft  – (January 4, 2010 at 5:47 PM)  

very cool. these are all the great things I want to make with my little guy. But he's only 2 so, at least I am getting my head around it now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP