bonjour from Quebec!

Hels here,

I just went to Quebec city with my seventh-grade class. We stayed at the International Youth Hostel which was a very clean and comfortable place to stay.

Quebec is a very welcoming place,


We went to the canyons (with lots of these very scary bridges to walk on),

St Anne's cathedral,


and best of all we shopped!! Our favorite shopping venture was into " Le Chateau" a very expensive clothing store. We tried on lots of fun clothes.


The best part of the trip was finding out how much French we actually know!

Au Revoir

dawn klinge  – (May 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM)  

It looks like a beautiful place! I'd love to visit Quebec someday.

Anonymous –   – (May 28, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Bonjour, Hels!

It looks like you are having a wonderful time in Quebec. Your photos are fabulous...makes me want to visit myself.

Have lots of fun!

~Susan

Crescent Moon  – (May 30, 2009 at 1:50 PM)  

Beautiful pictures!
What a cool school trip!

Lisa Anne  – (May 31, 2009 at 10:09 AM)  

Hmm... I left a message last week, don't know what happend? Anyways, Tres bonnes! I am wanting to go to Quebec City now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP