Mom! Look Out the Window!


This morning Lou went out for a morning bike ride before school (a sure sign of spring). She came racing down the driveway shouting for us to look out the window.

And there it was, a sure sign of spring. We see hot air balloons all summer and fall. They launch right in front of the school and, sure enough, when we arrived at school there was the balloon hovering right outside Lou's classroom window.


I had planned on another post about the fascinating topic of green cleaning, but when moments like this appear in life, one must stop and take note.

dawn klinge  – (April 8, 2008 at 11:16 AM)  

That is so beautiful. I have seen very few hot air balloons, other than in pictures, in my life. An early morning bike ride sounds wonderful. Have a great day.

Lisa Anne  – (April 8, 2008 at 11:44 AM)  

I am happy about all these signs of spring.

My daughter is going next week to visit her grandparents in Florida, too! I have to stay on the farm:( No vacation until next fall.

Tara  – (April 8, 2008 at 2:39 PM)  

I love the picture of Lou riding. Her energy and excitement just leapt right out through the picture to me.
We have a hot air balloon festival here in late summer and see them sporadically through the warmer months. It's always so magical.

Anonymous –   – (April 8, 2008 at 2:47 PM)  

Wow, that must be really distracting to have hot air balloons launching right outside her classroom!

Lisa  – (April 11, 2008 at 4:10 AM)  

Greta pics, I love the one of Lou riding her bike!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP