Sunday Snow Scenes


We have such a crazy amount of snow. We spent the morning playing in it and the afternoon hiding from fierce wind and another FOOT. Snow is expected every day this week. N dug out a snow cave.


Extreme sledding calls for goggles and helmet....


This is my sled run....and my view after I flipped.













I gave up on the sledding, went for a snowshoe, and then retreated indoors to make cauliflower cheddar soup, garlic bread, and cookies for the hungry masses. It is dark now. The snow has stopped and N is out plowing for the third time today. Happy Sunday!

Jobove - Reus  – (February 10, 2008 at 6:15 PM)  

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

dawn klinge  – (February 10, 2008 at 6:53 PM)  

I always feel happy after reading your blog. You and your family do so many wonderful things together and live a life that is an inspiration to me. I love the snow fort!

Henitsirk  – (February 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM)  

I'm so, so jealous! We had a mini-blizzard here for about 5 minutes this afternoon, and that's the extent of our snow for the last several weeks. We were seriously robbed this year!

Suzanne  – (February 11, 2008 at 8:32 AM)  

A great day!!! Send some of your snow down here to MA will ya:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP