To the ER or Not?

This is E waiting at the door of the schoolhouse. The arm? Well, she fell on it. I spent quite a long time debating whether or not to have it xrayed as the picture below was the scene last spring when she broke BOTH arms from a fall while jumping rope. Luckily, by the middle of the day she was using it more and telling me it didn't hurt quite as much, so we didn't go get it checked.








It has been a great week of time traveling. The girls have had sewing and weaving projects, gone to school, contradanced, and made new friends. Old Sturbridge Village is near and dear to my heart as I grew up there. I'm glad my girls have the chance to spend time at a place I love so much.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP