Hello!

It has certainly been a long time since I've visited this blog.  Life has been busy, busy. My next few posts are all going to be a bit of a catch-up as I do print this a journal for the girls each year. I am going to *try* go get my blogging habits back! The girls treasure these books.

Since The Accident, Nelson's parents have continued to heal. His Mom is completely healed. His Dad continues to struggle. We have learned much over the past months about "vent weaning," long-term acute care, and rehabilitation. He has been out of the long-term acute care, into rehabilitation, and is currently back in the local hospital with pneumonia and other issues.  Currently Nelson's sister is with them. 

Spring is here on our hill. I hope this new season brings a renewal for our family and my blogging!


Goodenough Mama  – (May 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM)  

I am so glad to see you are back and that your in-laws are both still with you, though I know from personal experience how challenging this time must be for you all. My best wishes and prayers are with you. I am wondering if you can share how you turn your blog into journal books for the kids? Do you use a specific service for this? Are there issues with transferring the information into the format they need? thanks for all you share - I have missed you!

Michelle

Francesca  – (May 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM)  

So glad you're back and well. I am sorry to hear about your father in law. It is sad when people seem to be healing and then go back a few steps. it requires lots of patience.Good luck!

Tracy  – (May 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM)  

Welcome back! It is understandable to take a break when other situations take higher priority. Your inlaws are blessed to have your support. I hope you will share some "take aways" with us - if any blessings in disguised have revealed themselves yet. Continued prayers for their recovery.

Penny  – (May 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM)  

I'm so glad you are back! I'll be sending continuing healing thoughts and hoping for joyful times ahead.

(and the photos with Lincoln are really fun :))

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP